Check out all our other great websites, trainings and opportunities to work with Hal and Mike
At Pest Control Marketing Gold we have PCO members who submitted amazing questions for Mike and Hal. So this is the audio from a monthly webinar Hal and Mike did for their paid members, but the questions were so good, we decided to share with our Podcast subscribers. Hope you consider checking out our group coaching membership Pest Control Marketing Gold!
- Here were the question that Hal and Mike answered:
- How do I find the best website designer. Not happy with my current one.
- Reviews (Yelp, Google, etc.) are helpful. Is it a good idea to ask for them/suggest them?
- What attracts customers to open an email?
- How do you set up your web site to delay the release of new blogs?
- What are the best marketing items that should be provided from an SEO company and what should be an approximate charge for services?
- Is it advisable for a company to have and promote with Google Adwords more than one website?
- What is the best social media platform for a small pest control company to use for marketing?
If your business if not on the first page of Google, you are…for all practical purposes…LOST. There’s an old riddle that goes like this: Where do you bury a dead body so no one will ever find it? Answer: On the second page of Google. In this episode of The Pest Control Marketing Podcast, Hal and Mike share many different things YOU can do to get your business on the first page of Google!